Discover All That Our Community Has To Offer
Recent Articles about Oxnard & Ventura
- An Ambitious Vision for Channel Islands Harbor from Ventura County Star February 24, 2008
- “Oxnard, the Un-Malibu” New York Times, Section D – Escapes
- “Oxnard Hemmed by Sand and Strawberries”, Los Angeles Times-Oxnard
- “Business by the Beach”, Skywest Magazine
- “Ventura Pleasures Span Downtown to the Pier”, Los Angeles Times-Ventura
- “A Rugged Paradise – Adventure Comes First on an Anacapa Campout“, Westways Magazine
The City & Harbor Areas
Printable Area Map – this map provides a great overview of the Oxnard harbor, beach & marina communities.
The Colony at Mandalay – a gated resort-like community adjacent to the Embassy Suites hotel at Mandalay Beach.
Harborwalk– Located at Hollywood Beach out on the peninsula these condominiums have a unique location with the Channel Islands Harbor on one side and beautiful Hollywood Beach on the other. Take a sunset stroll along the beach and stop by your favorite restaurant for a glass of wine while watching the sail boats come into the harbor from their Wednesday race.
Harbour Island – Luxurious condominiums in the Marina at Channel Islands Harbor, ranging from 1800 sq. ft. to 4000 sq. ft. In the evening when all of the palm trees are lit these condominiums remind you of another quieter time and place.
Seabridge at Mandalay – a stunning residential marina community located alongside Channel Islands Harbor. Seabridge is made up of 6 neighborhoods: live/work homes, townhomes, and single-level flats are located on the mainland.
Westport at Mandalay Bay – Located in the Marina at Channel Islands Harbor, Westport is made up of 6 communities ranging from condominiums, townhomes, duplexes and single-family homes. Westport is truly charming and unique waterfront living experience.
Marlborough Seaside Village – Located in Port Hueneme, these condominiums are ideally situated near the beach, the marina and shopping.
About Single-Family Homes & Local Beaches
There are six areas of single family homes and we have three local beaches:
In the marina we have:
Seabridge, a stunning residential marina community located alongside Channel Islands Harbor. Seabridge is made up of 6 neighborhoods located on two gated islands, Coral Island and Shell Island. Both islands have single family homes with boat docks.
Mandalay Bay, which are single family homes with private boat docks directly behind your home.
- Carnegie Art Museum
- Centennial Plaza
- Channel Islands Harbor
- Gull Wings Children’s Museum
- Heritage Square
- Herzog Wine Cellars
- Historical Landmarks
- Island Trips & Whale Watching
- Jim Hall Kart Racing
- The Murphy Auto Museum
- Seabee Museum
- Ventura County Maritime Museum
Colleges & Universities
- California Lutheran Univeristy
- California State University Channel Islands
- Oxnard College
- University of California Santa Barbara Extension